In this regard, MatchTrial guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal information, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 dated 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Information and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible party
- Owner: Science4Tech Solutions, SL
- NIF: ES-B40580581
- Address: C/ Ramón Turró, 40-42 (08005 Barcelona)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.matchtrial.health
- Data Protection Officer contact: email@example.com
Principles of data processing
When processing your personal information, MatchTrial will apply the following principles that are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: MatchTrial will always require, unless another legitimate basis for processing applies, your consent to process your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: MatchTrial will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is requested.
- Data Retention principle: Data will only be retained for a limited period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of processing.
MatchTrial will inform you of the relevant retention period according to the purpose. If the website includes future subscriptions, MatchTrial will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Integrity and Confidentiality principle: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of their users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse through www.matchtrial.health it is not necessary to provide any personal information. However, if you do provide your personal data, it will be done by contacting us through the contact form or by sending an e-mail.
MatchTrial hereby informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Oppose to data processing.
- Request the transfer of your data.
Exercising these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the concerned party, by requesting it directly from MatchTrial. This means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact MatchTrial and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they have obtained it, request the rectification of the data, request the transfer of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in MatchTrial‘s processing.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the RGPD or other applicable legislation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you contact us through the contact form found on the Website, you are providing personal information for which MatchTrial is responsible. This information may include, but is not limited to, your email address.
We inform you that the personal data and information you provide will be processed according to the following purposes:
- The response to a contact request.
- If necessary, the management of the exercise of their rights. The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner is different according to the system of information gathering.
If MatchTrial processes your personal data for a purpose other than that stated in this document, MatchTrial will inform you prior to the processing of your data and will provide you with any additional relevant information in accordance with applicable law, as well as requesting your consent, if necessary, if such consent is required to justify a legitimate processing.
Personal data security
MatchTrial takes all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and follows standard industry practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Data processing legitimacy
MatchTrial is entitled to each of the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below:
- The response to a contact request: The execution of the agreement by filling out and sending the contact form.
- Where appropriate, the management of the exercise of their rights: Fulfilment of a legal obligation by MatchTrial.
- To analyse navigation: Consent of the User.
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
Personal data retention
The personal data you provide to MatchTrial will be kept until you request its deletion. In any case, data related to contacts made through the website will be deleted after 3 months from the completion of the request.
Personal Data Recipients
Please note that your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are legally obliged to.
In addition, we would like to inform you that, in certain cases, we may provide access to your data to third party companies (Data Processors) that provide us with their own services for managing our website, marketing, digital media and social networks, which help us to provide our services efficiently and always in accordance with current regulations.
The processing of personal data by these Data Processors, with whom a contract has been signed under the provisions of Article 28 of the RGPD, may be carried out both within and outside the territory of the European Union. The processing carried out, if any, outside the territory of the European Union is carried out based on a decision of adequacy (third country or international organisation guaranteeing an adequate level of protection).
Personal Data Accuracy and Truthfulness
You agree that the information you provide to MatchTrial is correct, complete, accurate and current, and that it is kept up to date.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information you submit to the site, and you exonerate MatchTrial from all liability in this regard.
These policies will remain in effect until they are modified by others that are appropriately published.